Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Barlow Family's Major Accomplishments!

Paige is thinking about smiling...
She did it! (5 weeks old)


Maggie is officially potty trained!


She always checks to see how she does. It's amazing she hasn't fallen off or in yet!




Alex can ride his Batman bike without training wheels! He's been working on this for a long time, since the fall. Chad would have to help him get on his bike and run along side of him, but now he can do it all by himself. Mom just needs to get him a helment.










10 comments:

Neysa said...

Kim, you guys have the cutest kids.
Congrats on your adorable little girl. She is adorable. Come vist me on my blog at thepoers.blogspot.com.

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Kim, I can't believe how big Alex is! Time is really flying by. And yes, your kids are WAY cute!!

Krista Hansen said...

Congrats! I can't believe how grown up your kids are! Looks like things are going well.
Krista (Woffinden) Hansen
hansenland.blogspot.com

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Luv your cute little family, wish we lived closer so we could hang out! Luv how Maggie checks out the results! ha! luv Cami

Anonymous said...

Way to go everybody! Paige is adorable. I want to meet her! Alex, now you can ride your bike with Ansalee and Anissa. I bet they can't believe that you can already ride a bike without training wheels! You are such a big boy! Kate got really excited when she saw Maggie on the potty! It made her want to go too. Kate likes to sit and sing on the potty. She hasn't gone potty in the potty yet. I don't think she understands it quite yet since she tells me she needs to go potty after the fact. We are slowly working on it though since she is showing interest. Love you guys!

Cordell and McCall said...

So Cute! Your kids are all adorable! Congrats on the newest! She is so cute!

Kristy said...

That picture of Maggie cracks me up! I can't believe she hasn't fallen in either. I think either Shannon or Natalie fell in one time. Not a good thing!

Unknown said...

Hooray for another potty-trained child! It's nice you only had 5 weeks of changing two babes. I bet it's hard to believe how fast they're growing up. I know in no time at all Jay will be potty-trained and riding bikes too. That's just how life goes, isn't it? Well your kids sure are adorable. Hopefully we'll be able to see them in person one of these days!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Hey Chad and Kim... We haven't seen you guys for a long time. What a cute little girl. We haven't seen your kids for a long time. I can't believe how big they are getting. I can't imagine when Boston is as big as Alex. I hope all is going well and we will see you guys soon.

JT

Unknown said...

Hey Kim, I found your blog from Amy's blog (from facebook). I can't believe you have 3 kids already! How is the rest of your fam? Does Julie have a blog?
Your family is adorable. Keep in touch!
I have a blog too if you want to check it out. It's www.galbraithclan.blogspot.com