Saturday, October 04, 2008

Highlights from Down Loading 300 Pictures from our Camara

I didn't realize how many pictures I had on my camara until Chad uploaded just under 300 pictures of our familyon our computer! Wow a lot happened during that time. Sorry! I pledge to do better!

Maggie and Paige in their matching outfits from Grandma Karen
Chad growing out his hair

Maggie celebrating her 3rd birthday!

Alex starting Kindergarten
Paige learning to crawl


Remodeling our home


High School Reunion- JJ Madsen ballroom dancing highlight of the night!
Sara getting married in July

Lots of Soccer Games for Alex

Graduating from Preschool


Hanging Out with Cousins

Swimming in St. George





13 comments:

Zach and Shanna said...

Your family is so stinkin' cute! I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Kim. I want to see all your pictures from Sara's wedding. You should upload them to Picasa or some other site. You got some cute ones and I don't really have good ones of Kate with all the cousins in their dresses since she wasn't cooperating at that time.

Angie said...

I love the pictures, Kim! Love them. Your children. Alex at school. Wow, he's so old. Your house. They are fun to see. YOU.

Beth and Shae said...

So glad to see an update. I love all the pictures. I want to see more of the finished remodel. It was good to talk the other day. Your kids are adorable.

Shaunee said...

Great pictures. Thanks for the update!

Emily and Mike said...

Wow those are a lot of pics! Your kids are darling! And remodeling your house seems like quite the undertaking. I hope you guys are doing well!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

How fun to see your pics!! You look great and Chad's hair is a dream come true (tee hee).

I'm so excited that Sarah got married! that picture is so cute with all of your sisters! Sisters are the best!
Paige has gotten so big! Time flies!

Unknown said...

So cute. I can't believe Alex has started Kindergarten. That's so amazing! It was fun to see you're updates.

Jorgs said...

Kim, you have been busy. I'm sure those kids keep you on your toes!

Elizabeth said...

Kim-your kids are growing up! I can't believe Alex is in school! We need to come see the remodel...maybe one of these days we'll get our act together and come see you:)

Krista Hansen said...

Love all the pictures. Happy Birthday Kim! Hope you have a great and fun day.

Neysa said...

Kim, we are going private the first part of December. Could you leave me your email address on our blog. I posted that I was doing this, but just thought I would let you know. If you want to. If not, that's cool! Would love to invite you though!

Krista Cook said...

Hey Kim,
So good to see some pictures of your family. Sounds like you've been BUSY. I would love to chat some time.

Krista