Congratulations!! He's beautiful. We are so happy for you and so proud of Kim for coming out of it in 1 piece, v-back and all!! Cant' wait to meet littl' Maxxy!
He looks perfect! I wish I could hold and snuggle him. Congratulations! I am glad everything worked out for you with having a VBAC. When you have a chance I would love to see more pictures of little Max. (I love the name by the way!)
Congratulations! We are so thrilled for you. Kim, you must feel so good to have that big, handsome boy in your arms now. Wow, four children. What a beautiful family. Loves!
Chad: Loves to go shooting and compete in competitions. Daydreams about making a living by shooting guns Kim: Enjoys being a mom and taking care of the home. Alex: All about being a boy- loves anything that has to do with cars, balls, and coloring. Maggie: Dress up, getting into mom's make-up, and following her older brother around is some of the favorite things she likes to do. Paige: Eating and sleeping keeps her pretty busy!
14 comments:
AWE! Congrats you guys..he's so cute!
Congratulations! What a sweet baby.
Yay! I am so happy for you! He is so cute.
congrats! 2 of each, that's perfect!
Congratulations!! He's beautiful. We are so happy for you and so proud of Kim for coming out of it in 1 piece, v-back and all!! Cant' wait to meet littl' Maxxy!
He looks perfect! I wish I could hold and snuggle him. Congratulations! I am glad everything worked out for you with having a VBAC. When you have a chance I would love to see more pictures of little Max. (I love the name by the way!)
You were pregnant?!!!
Congrats! So cute!
Congrats!! He's so cute.
Very cute! Wish we were there to meet him in person.
Congratulations Chad and Kim! Hope all is going well now with 4-we're adjusting to having 3. Were the other kids as big as Max? I love the name.
Congratulations guys! Did you end up doing a VBAC or C-section? And I love the name Max!
yeah! good luck with #4. wish i were closer
Congratulations! We are so thrilled for you. Kim, you must feel so good to have that big, handsome boy in your arms now. Wow, four children. What a beautiful family. Loves!
Post a Comment