Thursday, November 09, 2006

Family Update



Just an update on our family. I will put pictures up later. I am studying for the CPA exam and will hopefully be done with it by January. I am really liking my job at NuSkin. I work with great people, I am learning a lot and the hours are a whole lot better than public accounting.

Kim is glad October is over so that she can be done with Joy School for Alex (it was her month to teach) and the Primary Program at church that she was in charge of. Kim and I are finishing up the last DVD for Season 4 of "24". Big accomplishment.

Alex is taking swimming lessons at the Lehi rec center. He is dipping his face in the water and floating on his back without floaties or a life jacket.

Maggie is our sweet little baby for just a little bit longer. She is growing so fast! Alex and Maggie were a Knight and Minnie Mouse respectively for Halloween.

We are all getting geared up for the holidays coming up. Alex mostly wants them to be over so he can have his birthday in January.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blogging Chad. It's amazing what you can learn about your siblings via the internet. I'm so glad to hear that you are liking your job- the fact that you took time to set up your family blog says a lot about the "stress" level you're now working under!
I hope you and Kim are happy with your purchase--It really pays to buy used, especially when they're practically in mint condition, just thousands of dollars cheaper. How much did you pay??
Mom was asking me questions after we bought our van, and at the time was considering the "mini-van" idea, upon finding a "good" deal. Perhaps now that she may not be working, she's not serious about it anymore.

Looking forward to seeing you after the first of the year, maybe we'll even be there for Alex's birthday celebration- now you need to invite us or else you may cause hurt feelings (he he). Ready or not, we're moving to Utah. We sure have mixed feelings. Love you guys.

Tisha

Anonymous said...

OK Chad, here I go! Anything to encourage family communication. Can I say "hi" to the rest of the family? "HI"!

I'm so glad you love your job. Good luck on you next test. I love my job too! Taking care of grandchildren is the best. I truly am the happiest when grandchildren are around. Now, if only I had Dad here, it would be perfect.

I miss my Alex and Maggie. Tell them they have a cute new cousin by the name of Tyson. Lamar and I think he looks like Jill.

Drew called tonight. He is very excited about the ultrasound that Sara had. They ARE having one baby. It's too early to know what sex yet. He is also excited about his new job. He already won tickets to a Jazz game a few days ago. He will be starting next week.

I have been able to do some research into our Mayflower Pilgrams and have found out some really interesting things. This is the life. Family and more family. I love you. Give my love to Kim.

If Tisha reads this: We are so excited about your move. Don't have second thoughts, it's the right move. We love you. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Chad,

This is Jeff, Lamar and Grandma watching the BYU football.

We're just testing the blog site.

-jeff