This is my first blog posting ever. This blog will be mostly for my family and close friends and I hope they enjoy. I would love to hear from everybody that would like to leave a comment. Enjoy.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Barlow Family, What a great idea, blogging. Thanks Chad. Well we are enjoynig mom being in town...though she misses her kids in Utah, I think that she is kept really busy here. She and I did a mini-makeover to Madeline and Caitlin's bedroom. Pretty in Purple fairies is what I like to call it. It turned out really cute. Big news for me, I'm starting school again in January. I took a test for the first time in 15 years. My mind has really turned to mush (it's been preoccupied with more important things). I'm really excited and I have support from my family. I have no clue what I will end up studying but I'm starting off slow hoping that something will come my way. I hope that we can hear more often from the family. Love, Wendy
I guess I am an offical blogger now. Go Granny go. I am having fun doing research in my spare time on our Pilgrim ancestors. Their is a lot on William Brewster who was the spiritual leader on the Mayflower and comes from my line. Also, Mary Chilton was a child who some say was the first female to step foot on Plymouth Rock. She was only thirteen at the time. Her father died on the Mayflower just days before they came ashore and her mother died that first terrible winter but Mary survived and had a large family. Mary is from Dad's side. In preparation for this Thanksgiving season you might want to "google" these two names and get acquainted with your very own Pilgrims. They are direct descendants, your 10th or 11th great grandparents. I went to the Library and got the book "Of Plymouth Plantation" by William Bradford (he was the governor of Plymouth and left the only eye-witness account). I couldn't put it down. I was touched by the sacrifice of these humble followers of Christ, who sacrificed everything so they (and we) could have freedom of religion. We have a lot to live up to. I love my family. Have a great day. Love, Mom
I am recovering nicely since having Tyson. I know it is because mom is here taking such good care of me. Tyson is a very good baby. He sleeps all day. I need to get used to getting up at night. Thanks Chad for setting up this blog site, what fun! I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving.
Chad: Loves to go shooting and compete in competitions. Daydreams about making a living by shooting guns Kim: Enjoys being a mom and taking care of the home. Alex: All about being a boy- loves anything that has to do with cars, balls, and coloring. Maggie: Dress up, getting into mom's make-up, and following her older brother around is some of the favorite things she likes to do. Paige: Eating and sleeping keeps her pretty busy!
3 comments:
Barlow Family,
What a great idea, blogging. Thanks Chad. Well we are enjoynig mom being in town...though she misses her kids in Utah, I think that she is kept really busy here. She and I did a mini-makeover to Madeline and Caitlin's bedroom. Pretty in Purple fairies is what I like to call it. It turned out really cute. Big news for me, I'm starting school again in January. I took a test for the first time in 15 years. My mind has really turned to mush (it's been preoccupied with more important things). I'm really excited and I have support from my family. I have no clue what I will end up studying but I'm starting off slow hoping that something will come my way.
I hope that we can hear more often from the family.
Love,
Wendy
I guess I am an offical blogger now. Go Granny go.
I am having fun doing research in my spare time on our Pilgrim ancestors. Their is a lot on William Brewster who was the spiritual leader on the Mayflower and comes from my line. Also, Mary Chilton was a child who some say was the first female to step foot on Plymouth Rock. She was only thirteen at the time. Her father died on the Mayflower just days before they came ashore and her mother died that first terrible winter but Mary survived and had a large family. Mary is from Dad's side. In preparation for this Thanksgiving season you might want to "google" these two names and get acquainted with your very own Pilgrims. They are direct descendants, your 10th or 11th great grandparents. I went to the Library and got the book "Of Plymouth Plantation" by William Bradford (he was the governor of Plymouth and left the only eye-witness account). I couldn't put it down. I was touched by the sacrifice of these humble followers of Christ, who sacrificed everything so they (and we) could have freedom of religion. We have a lot to live up to.
I love my family. Have a great day. Love, Mom
Hi everyone,
I am recovering nicely since having Tyson. I know it is because mom is here taking such good care of me. Tyson is a very good baby. He sleeps all day. I need to get used to getting up at night. Thanks Chad for setting up this blog site, what fun! I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving.
Love ya,
Jill
Post a Comment