Sunday, January 04, 2009

Planning a Party!


Okay, so Alex is going to have his sixth birthday in about ten days. It's always a big deal about what kind of party we are going to have, what we are going to do, etc.. This year the theme is going to be... (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) MARIO BROTHERS! I haven't played Super Mario Brothers since I was like ten years old on Heather McMurray's Nintendo. Plus I was never very good, nor did I ever save the princess. I googled it, and there wasn't much. Anybody have any ideas about what to do?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Make over stuffed cup cakes so they "mushroom" over a bit and make them toad stools like mario has...

Or you could make sugar cookies in the shapes of all the different characters.

Um... I'll think of some more. I think that sounds really fun.