I thought this was really funny that I was literally laughing out loud to myself. When I showed it to Chad, he didn't think it was as funny as I did. Maybe I should get out a little more? I hope it at least gets a smile from you.
Chad: Loves to go shooting and compete in competitions. Daydreams about making a living by shooting guns Kim: Enjoys being a mom and taking care of the home. Alex: All about being a boy- loves anything that has to do with cars, balls, and coloring. Maggie: Dress up, getting into mom's make-up, and following her older brother around is some of the favorite things she likes to do. Paige: Eating and sleeping keeps her pretty busy!
3 comments:
It took me a minute, but that was seriously funny! Thanks for the chuckle, I needed it!
Shanna
LOL!!! OK I laughed outloud, thank you! I needed that! How are you guys?! we REALLY need to get together! ASAP!
I thought it was funny!
Post a Comment