HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE! And KIM! you are an amazing cake woman! I am impressed! Ok so things have been so crazy for us, and I will be out of town this weekend.. but lets SERIOUSLY try to get together next week ok? Love the posts!
Chad: Loves to go shooting and compete in competitions. Daydreams about making a living by shooting guns Kim: Enjoys being a mom and taking care of the home. Alex: All about being a boy- loves anything that has to do with cars, balls, and coloring. Maggie: Dress up, getting into mom's make-up, and following her older brother around is some of the favorite things she likes to do. Paige: Eating and sleeping keeps her pretty busy!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE! And KIM! you are an amazing cake woman! I am impressed! Ok so things have been so crazy for us, and I will be out of town this weekend.. but lets SERIOUSLY try to get together next week ok? Love the posts!
Happy Birthday, and impressive cake, Kim. My boys are lucky if I make them a muffin. :) I hope to see you some time soon.
Krista
Post a Comment