
My family went to the Draper Temple Open House tonight. It was simply amazing! The spirit and opportunity to go and bring my kids was so neat. They knew they were in a special place and were so reverent. After we had been through the temple, and proceeded to the chapel of a near by Church, I was truly over come with deep gratitude and love for the Church. I am so grateful to be a member and to have temples again on the earth. What a wonderful blessing to have prophets who receive modern day revelation where we are able be a forever family. I love my family so much, and I hope and pray that they will have the desire and commitment to live worthily to return again to the temple. Here are some really neat pictures of the Draper Temple that appeared on ksl.com http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=5322959&nid=148 (Make sure you click on the photo gallery.)
7 comments:
I cant wait to go! I gotta get myself back in working order then we will go, AND we will get together with you guys!!!
Oh my kids would love going to that! You're such a darling mom!!
I heard you saw Kelli. How fun! Looks like a beautiful temple. Is it a small temple where you will have to make an appointment?
kim what an awesome experience! wish i could have been there. how's your life, i need an update! *cami
kim what an awesome experience! wish i could have been there. how's your life, i need an update! *cami
I am glad you were able to go. It looks beautiful. We are hoping to make it out when the South Jordan one opens.
Hi Kim! It's your long lost NC friend.:)
It looks like a beautiful temple. Jason's sister is getting married this summer and will be receiving her endowments there, so I'm excited to see it. I hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment