Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I hope he can be good friends with our baby boy coming in January!!! Hope there's lots of sleep going on in that house!
Kim! Kim! Chad and Kim! How adorable is little Max? Oh, I could just give him a little squeeze. I have a present for you, I'll wait a few weeks before I bring it over. I will call you! I hope you're doing well, please let me know if you need anything.
As soon as things calm down a bit (like, April maybe?) we should go to dinner!
Chad: Loves to go shooting and compete in competitions. Daydreams about making a living by shooting guns Kim: Enjoys being a mom and taking care of the home. Alex: All about being a boy- loves anything that has to do with cars, balls, and coloring. Maggie: Dress up, getting into mom's make-up, and following her older brother around is some of the favorite things she likes to do. Paige: Eating and sleeping keeps her pretty busy!
9 comments:
Congrats!!! you look beautiful and Max is sooo precious!!! What a beautiful family!!!!
Congrats! He is adorable.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I hope he can be good friends with our baby boy coming in January!!! Hope there's lots of sleep going on in that house!
Kim! Kim! Chad and Kim! How adorable is little Max? Oh, I could just give him a little squeeze. I have a present for you, I'll wait a few weeks before I bring it over. I will call you! I hope you're doing well, please let me know if you need anything.
As soon as things calm down a bit (like, April maybe?) we should go to dinner!
What a great shot. Congratulations!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! I cant believe you already had him! please let me know what I can do! You look fantastic! Miss you~
Congrats on the new baby. I love the name Max. That is one of my fav boy names.
真爱旅舍视讯 , 真爱旅舍视讯 , 真爱旅舍视讯 , 真爱旅舍视讯 , 真爱旅舍视讯 , 真爱旅舍视讯 , 真爱旅舍视讯 , 真爱旅舍视讯 , 真爱旅舍视讯 , 真爱旅舍视讯
美女視頻聊天 , 視頻交友 , 視頻聊天室 , 線上視頻聊天 , 視訊影音聊天室 , 視頻聊天 , 美女視頻聊天室 , 免費視頻聊天室 , 視頻美女聊天室 , 視頻交友聊天室
Post a Comment